Ymir shaders are designed to achieve the most realistic graphics in Minecraft. You can make very beautiful screenshots with them, especially in the rain or snow. Great attention is paid to light, in most cases they look no worse than with RTX. Of course, you need a powerful PC to play comfortably with such shaders. The shaders are currently under development, you can watch the news and download the latest version on the Ymir Graphics website.
How to install Ymir shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.