Sildur`s Enhanced Default is an ideal shader for those who want to improve the quality of graphics in Minecraft, but do not add too many effects. They are great for vanilla textures and well balanced. Shaders add realistic water, simple shadows and basic ray processing. This is quite enough to make the picture much more pleasant. They have quite flexible settings, you can change almost any parameters, as well as add some interesting effects, for example, cel-shading.
How to install Sildur`s Enhanced Default shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.