ProjectLUMA shaders are an optimal solution that combines nice graphics, lack of unnecessary details and good optimization. Now even on weak PCs, you can significantly improve the appearance of Minecraft by adding beautiful water with reflections and waves, realistic sky, light Motion Blur and many other details.
How to install projectLUMAshaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.