Ebin shaders look really impressive and do not load the computer too much. Their main feature is very high-quality rays that look quite realistic, and do not blind the player. In addition, shaders make the foliage on trees translucent, and you can see through them, which will help you better navigate in dense forests.
How to install Ebin shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.