Molly shaders will be a real find for fans of story adventures in Minecraft. With them, the game will look like a classic RPG. The main emphasis is on beautiful lighting of dungeons and building interiors. It also implements a very beautiful sky and realistic nature. These shaders look best with RPG textures such as John Smith Legacy.
How to install Molly shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.