John Smith Legacy is a great replacement for the standard Minecraft textures. They are very accurately drawn and perfect fits for both normal survival and for playing in a medieval or RPG setting. Their resolution is 32×32 pixels, but due to the excellent detail they are not inferior in beauty to many HD-textures.
How to install John Smith Legacy texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.