The texture pack Conquest will turn Minecraft into an epic medieval RPG with many interesting details. It will be a great choice if you want to build a castle or fortress. Textures will become more realistic, but at the same time they will retain a unique pixelated style. In addition, this pack supports many popular mods, for example, Better Foliage.
How to install Conquest texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.