ModernArch Realism is another attempt to make Minecraft graphics hyper-realistic. The main difference of this pack is the use of textures with the 3D effect. In order for it to look like in the screenshots, you need to use SEUS shaders. This texture pack is presented in three resolutions, but even the lowest of them requires a rather powerful video card and at least 4 GB of RAM allocated for Java. The files bellow are for demonstration and testing performance. If you want to get full and latest version of texture pack, than support author at Patreon.
How to install ModernArch Realism texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.