High resolution textures can completely transform Minecraft. Make sure of this by downloading LB Photo Realism in 128×128-resolution.
The most important advantage of this texture pack is the most realistic display of all the blocks in the game. LB Photo Realism was created on the basis of real photos, so grass, trees and many other objects will look almost real. And using even simple shaders will make the picture even more pleasing to the eye.
How to install LB Photo Realism texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
does it work if you just have forge ?
Is it possible to download it without the optifine app?
I can NEVER get these to work. Despite updating my minecraft launcher to 1.16.1, my forge to 1.16.1-32.0.98, my Optifine to 1.16.1, and using OptiForge, these packs never, never work. Even when I’ve installed the correct older versions that have working installs for Forge and Optifine, I can NEVER get any of the texture packs for that version to work.
Try to install only Optifine. It’s easy, just download and run .jar file.
There isn’t a version for 1.16.1 yet. However, even with the warning, the 1.16 version seems to work well with just Optifine. My experiences with forge and forge plugins, is that they are highly unstable.
Same, I open the file, and it rarely says that I can equip it on minecraft
Doesn’t work in 1.15.2. Get error that it works in 1.15 but not 1.15.2.