High resolution textures can completely transform Minecraft. Make sure of this by downloading LB Photo Realism in 128×128-resolution.
The most important advantage of this texture pack is the most realistic display of all the blocks in the game. LB Photo Realism was created on the basis of real photos, so grass, trees and many other objects will look almost real. And using even simple shaders will make the picture even more pleasing to the eye.
How to install LB Photo Realism texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.