F8thful are textures that preserve the original Minecraft style using 8×8 resolution. They make Minecraft even more pixelated and slightly cartoonish. Due to the reduced resolution, the load on the PC is reduced, which allows you to use texture pack for FPS boost.
How to install F8thful texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.