RTX Ray Tracing Pack For Java texture pack is designed specifically for Java Edition to also feature ray tracing. At the same time, you don’t need a special video card, just use these textures and suitable shaders. The author recommends choosing BSL shaders that can squeeze the maximum out of this pack.
How to install RTX Ray Tracing Pack For Java texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.