BeastX Xray is another cheat texture pack with an interesting feature. It does not affect form blocks of sod, earth and sand, so Minecraft on the surface will look absolutely normal. But as soon as you go down to the mine or approach the mountain, then you can immediately look through the walls and see all the valuable resources from afar. At the same time, the blocks do not become completely transparent, each will have a frame around the edges, which will allow you to better navigate in space and not rest against invisible walls.
How to install BeastX Xray texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.