Without Forge, it would be almost impossible to play Minecraft with mods. It is an addition to the game which helps to create and install other modifications.
Forge itself has no effect on gameplay. It is only needed to install custom mods. After installing Forge, the mods folder will appear in the Minecraft root folder. It will be necessary to place mods in the .zip or .jar format. Most launchers for Minecraft already have ready-made builds with Forge, you just have to select it and start the game. But if you wish, you can always carry out a manual installation. For beginners, we have prepared a mod installation guide.
How to install Forge Loader
- Download the file for your version of Minecraft.
- Run the installation. If the file opens as an archive, then right-click on it and select the opening using Java.
- Select the version for the server or client and click OK.
- Choose the version with Forge in the launcher.
- Go to Minecraft and check if Forge is in the Mods list.
why does it say it could harm my divice? will it?
this works tysm
Ele não baixa
isso nao baixa,eu clico em dowloand e ele me direciona pra baixo
I have all the proper files but it still wont work HELP
does this mode download asks admin password
It wont open, why? >:(
Minecraft keeps crashing when i launch Minecraft forge 1.7.10