Optifine is a important mod for Minecraft, which concerns the graphic component of the game. Its main purpose is to improve the quality of graphics and the ability to make fine adjustments. In addition, with its help you can use HD textures and shaders.
Installing Optifine has a positive effect on FPS. However, when using third-party textures or shaders, performance can be significantly reduced. When installing them, always consider the power of your computer.
When using the mod in the game there will be additional graphics settings. You can set the following parameters:
- using of dynamic lighting;
- quality of grass, leaves, etc .;
- render distance;
- swaying the camera and changing the viewing angle depending on the action;
- quality of shadows and reflections;
- display of the sky and objects on it;
- setting the quality of textures for individual elements and much more.
How to install Optifine mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.