If you are tired of the fact that all enchanted items in Minecraft look the same, then try downloading the Visual Enchantments texture pack. With it, each enchantment will endow the item with a unique appearance. For example, a sword enchanted to set a target on fire will get a nice burning animation. In addition, books with various enchantments will receive unique textures. The mod performs not only decorative functions, but also helps you find the items you need in your inventory faster.
How to install Visual Enchantments texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.