BSL shaders are very realistic, as well as a huge number of settings. You can change them for yourself by adjusting the lighting, shadows and much more. It is possible to enable the effect of cel-shading (drawn comics style . Also this pack is the best choice for many realistic texture packs. It supports high-quality normal maps, allows you to achieve the parallax effect, and also processes the rays almost at a level with RTX technology.
How to install BSL shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.