With Sushi Shaders, you can make Minecraft graphics incredibly beautiful and realistic. They were developed based on the Chocapic13’s shaders, but they got a few nice additions. Reflections in water have become even more vibrant and dynamic. In addition, Parallax mapping technology was implemented in very high quality, which allows you to achieve the 3D surface effect for many textures.
How to install Sushi shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.