Youtuber’ Dream shaders were created to improve the quality of youtubers’ videos. They do not add unnecessary effects, but just noticeably improve the graphics. Shaders features high-quality shadows, pleasant soft lighting and very beautiful water. Besides they are well-optimized, you can play with them quite comfortably even on average PCs.
How to install Youtuber’ Dream shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.