ByteCraft is a perfectly optimized pack of 8×8 textures. It is great for improving game performance. Despite the reduced resolution, the author used every opportunity to make the game look great. Themed textures have been added for all blocks and items.
How to install ByteCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.