Turn Minecraft into a space survivor with the Future Space texture pack. It is distinguished by high resolution and excellent detail of each block. Such a pack will be an excellent choice for thematic maps, but it can be used in ordinary survival, just imagine that you have to explore a new planet, with the usual recipes for crafting
How to install Future Space texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.