Want to make Minecraft more realistic? Set high-quality Epic Horizon textures with a 256×256 skybox resolution and enjoy great quality graphics.This texture pack completely changes the texture of the sky in the game. It will look really realistic, because Epic Horizon replaces static images with dynamic ones. The clouds will constantly move and change shape, and instead of the moon you will be able to observe two qualitatively traced planets.
How to install Epic Horizon Texture texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.