Ozocraft texture pack was created to make Minecraft more beautiful. It is not tied to any topic and can be used on any modpacks. Textures with a resolution of 32×32 are worked out very carefully, a lot of details are added, and the joints look as natural as possible.
How to install Ozocraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.