Lithos is a full-fledged alternative to the standard Minecraft graphics. It preserves the unique style of the game, but at the same time makes it more detailed and diverse. The authors claim that absolutely all textures have been reworked, so you’ll never stumble on poorly matching blocks. Also, a bit of randomness was added to the schedule, standard mobs and some items have several texture options that are randomly selected. Another important advantage is the support of many popular mods, including Biomes O ’Plenty, Iron Chests, Tinkers Construct and dozens of others.
How to install Lithos: Core texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.