Sildur’s Vibrant shaders focus on lighting quality. Rays of light realistically reflect and scatter depending on the surface on which they fall. Good work with rays also allows you to realize natural dynamic shadows. The shader effect is noticeable even at night, because the moonlight was given special attention, making it softer.
How to install Sildur’s Vibrant shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.