Owners of weak computers can also enjoy high-quality graphics in Minecraft. To do this, install the Potato shaders. They will add quality lighting with shadows, a more realistic water surface and other beautiful effects. At the same time, the number of FPS in the game will not change much, especially if you use an optimized texture pack.
How to install Potato shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.