The main feature of Spectrum shaders is a high level of realism. They make the lighting as natural as possible, adding reflection and rays tracing. Water and sky will also become very realistic. An important feature of these shaders is the huge number of settings, which allows each player to adjust them to themselves.
How to install Spectrum shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.