NV shaders look very cool and many effects in them are as realistic as possible. It does not use too bright lighting or too much glare. Shaders look great in any weather, and are well designed for all types of lighting. There are quite flexible settings that will help you set the desired settings for most effects.
How to install NV shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.