Fog Remover shaders do not add any new effects, but only remove the fog that appears on the border of the rendering of chunks. With it, objects that are close to the edge of the rendering will be much more noticeable and clearly drawn. The main drawback is the conspicuous emptiness beyond the rendering border at a low rendering range. It is this fog that must hide it. It is worth noting that when using this shader, the FPS rises slightly. Similar functions are performed by NoFog mod.
How to install Fog Remover shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.