For the first time in a long time, the snapshot made players happy with a new mob. Moreover, it already spawns in the world in naturally. Goats were previously shown in the beta version of Bedrock, but they are now available to Java Edition players as well.
The main features of mountain goats:
- spawn in mountain biomes;
- move with ease along steep ledges;
- lured and multiplied by wheat;
- are the new source of milk in the game.
Also, additional changes were made to the game:
- now you can change the color of the loading screen in the accesibility settings;
- improved appearance of caves and mines;
- increased the amount of iron ore;
- diamonds appear in larger clusters;
- improved powder snow behavior;
- new items such as moss and berries are now available as loot and goods from merchants;
- added a light block with a configurable lighting level;
- improved axolotl behavior.