Due to the fact that a fairly large snapshot with a new biome was released last week, today’s update is rather modest. It has changed the behavior of various copper items, as well as fixed many bugs.
The main changes in the snapshot 21w11a:
- right-clicking with a honeycomb block on copper blocks covers them with wax;
- you can cover the blocks with wax by placing the honeycomb in the dispenser;
- you can remove wax with an ax;
- a lightning strike removes oxidation from nearby blocks;
- their waxed block of copper can now be obtained from 4 ingots;
- the lightning rod can be covered with water;
- moss is now used to craft mossy cobblestones;
- added random textures for hanging roots.
The dimensions of the caves have also been slightly resized and some other technical changes have been made.