Zig Zag texture pack transform Minecraft scompletely, adding a huge amount of new details. Not only blocks will change with it, but also all items and mobs present in the game. Animals became much cuter, and villager wil get more proffesion atributes. The pack is available in two versions: 128×128 and 64×64. The second is recommended for use on weak and medium PCs, to keep FPS.
How to install Zig Zag texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.