VanillaXBR is a standard Minecraft texture pack that has been increased to 64×64-resolution using special algorithms. If you look from afar, then to see any changes in the schedule is almost impossible. But from a close distance you will notice that the blocks have become more detailed, and the pixelation has become barely noticeable. The changes affected both blocks and mobs.
How to install VanillaXBR texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.