The Ordinary Wonders texture pack makes the most changes to the blocks of the underwater world, so it is very relevant on Minecraft version 1.13, and also will not interfere with update 1.14 and higher. However, it changes many other textures, making them more beautiful and detailed.
How to install Ordinary Wonders texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.