With a BjornCraft texture pack, Minecraft will look much better. Thanks to the resolution of 64×64 pixels, all the blocks and objects have received a huge amount of detail and look great even when looking at them in focus. Such textures are great for RPG cards, and will also be a real find for those who want to significantly improve the graphics in the game, while maintaining its original style.
How to install BjornCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.