The Valentine Wonder Eclipse Texture Pack was created especially for Valentine’s Day. It is an add-on for Ordinary Wonders and adds many details related to this holiday to Minecraft. You will be able to find new flowers and trees, and images of hearts will be found all over the world. For example, they can be found in sand or snow. Several mobs will receive themed changes, and the Sun will be replaced with a large pink heart.
How to install Valentine Wonder Eclipse texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.