Add more details to Minecraft graphics with the Soartex Fanver texture pack. With it, the game will retain its style, but will become much more beautiful thanks to the redrawing of all textures in 64×64 resolution. Such a pack is suitable for both survival and PvP. In addition, it will look good on many maps for passing, regardless of their subject.
How to install Soartex Fanver texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.