R3D Craft is a texture pack that keeps the original Minecraft graphic style, but adds a huge amount of detail to all blocks and objects. With it, the game will look much nicer, but at the same time remain fully recognizable. At the same time, you can choose one of many resolution options, depending on your preferences and PC performance. Options are available from 32x to 512x.
How to install R3D Craft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.