Monsterley texture pack was created relatively recently, but has already managed to become incredibly popular. The main secret of his success is the incredible detailing of textures with a resolution of only 32×32 pixels. Many blocks and objects began to look much more beautiful, but at the same time this pack has almost no effect on FPS.
How to install Monsterley texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.