If you plan to create a map in a modern style, then the JammerCraft Modern texture pack is perfect for this. It will help to recreate modern residential and office building. In addition, tools such as a stove or workbench are depicted as realistic household appliances. And all this is made with excellent resolution of 64×64 pixels.
How to install JammerCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.