These textures bring back the classic ore look to the game. As a reminder, starting from the snapshot 21w07a, all ores, except for diamond, have been slightly changed, so they will be after the release of 1.17. Good Old Ores can be used in combination with any other packs, it does not change anything, except for six ore textures.
How to install Good Old Ores texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.