Azurite PVP Edit is based on the well-known Faithful resource pack. It made several improvements that helped achieve perfect optimization for PvP. The most notable changes were the weapons, which received compact and comfortable models. Also, all the interface elements have become translucent, so you can control the situation even during the inspection of the boxes. In addition, many burning animations and potion effects have been reworked that will no longer obscure the view.
How to install Azurite PVP Edit texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.