The Faithful resource pack uses standard textures from Minecraft, but with minor changes and an increase in resolution to 32×32 pixels. Using it, you will significantly improve the graphics without losing FPS. Thanks to this, this pack is one of the most popular and recognizable. For customers with mods, try installing Faithful Modded Edition.
How to install Faithful resourcepack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.