With the Naturus resource pack, nature in Minecraft will look much more realistic and beautiful. The leaves, grass, and flowers have been redrawn with great attention to detail. And when using shaders, they will look almost like real ones. In addition, many sounds have been changed, which will allow you to immerse yourself in the game and enjoy the forest landscapes as much as possible.
How to install Naturus resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.