The Dark Aurora Resource Pack combines excellent design and high performance in PvP. Almost all used items have been recycled, and now they not only look better, but also become more convenient to use. Also, the pack is characterized by darker colors and increased contrast. Special attention should be paid to the texture of the sky, which looks incredibly cool and fits well into the overall design.
How to install Dark Aurora resourcepack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.