Mlab’s InFinite Edit is a bright and high-quality texture pack that is equally good for PvP and UHC. It does not have too noticeable differences from standard textures, so you do not have to get used to a new type of ore or weapon. In addition, when using it, the FPS increases markedly, which is especially important for owners of weak computers.
How to install Mlab’s InFinite Edit resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.