TimeDeo 2K is a very high-quality resource pack, created specifically for PvP. It has everything you need for convenient battles: compact swords, smaller but clearly visible particles, as well as a transparent interface. Among other things, it significantly increases FPS, especially in combination with Optifine.
How to install TimeDeo 2K resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.