Anime Meme Pack is more like comic textures than a full-fledged resource pack. It is dedicated to anime culture in general, as well as individual works. Here you can find dozens of references that will be interesting to search for all fans of the genre. Changed a lot of blocks, some mobs, and even music records. Fan of anime Zombieland Saga can try giving names to zombies using a tag to turn mobs into familiar characters (the function only works with Optifine).
How to install Anime Meme Pack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.