An interesting resource pack that will make weapons and items in your hands twice smaller. This is convenient for PvP, as items will block the view less. Mini Items can be used in combination with any other resource packs. The effect of reduction is noticeable only when viewed from the first person, in all other cases, objects are displayed without changes.
How to install Mini Items resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.