Blue Moon resource pack looks very high quality, and at the same time it helps to increase FPS and is well suited for PvP. This is facilitated by beautiful and comfortable swords, translucent water, low fire and many other features. At the same time, it is great for ordinary survival or skyblock and can be a great option for owners of weak PCs.
How to install Blue Moon resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.