Faithful Modded Edition resource pack not only replaces the standard Minecraft textures, but also supports many popular mods. It improves the display of a large number of blocks, things, as well as the interface.
This resource pack leaves most of the textures in the vanilla style, but increases their resolution to 32×32. Thanks to this, the game looks much better even on large monitors. Faithful Modded Edition supports textures from more than 150 mods, among which the most popular are:
- Tinkers Construct и многие другие.
For versions 1.11 and 1.12, you must also use the main Faithful resource pack .
How to install Faithful Modded Edition resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.